Top definition
Located in Pasadena, Maryland (Better known as the Dena ) CHS is home to the Cougars.

95% of CHS is white. The other 5% is basically all black.

(Whites, Female/ Males) Well, they're either rednecks, potheads, jocks, players, scene, "badasses", whores, racist, those kids who don't give a shit what people think (Usually really cool and can hold a conversation about more than their bra size(girls) or whos ass they kicked yesturday(guys)) those kids that that are picked on (but one day will be reponsible for our paychecks) or those "cool kids" that everyone secretly hates.

(Blacks, Female/ Male) Of the blacks seen in the halls, they're decent people. The rest of the black kids are in I-5.

At the beginning of school with the amount of free time they have, you either hang around outside in groups, or walk around the halls. When class starts, it's either a really fun class, or the most dreadful hour and a half of your day. It all depends on what teachers you have, or what subject it is. You either have a teacher who's class you sleep through, a teacher whos the best you'll ever have, a teacher who the kids walk all over, or a teacher who's pretty fair. Then, lunches are pretty much an alternative for the recess we don't have. At the end of the day, you can walk home or go to your bus.

And about the school itself, it's pretty decent I guess. I mean, other than the fact that you're either roasting, or frozen in a class room is a downer, it's okay.
Chesapeake High School
by CHS12 January 02, 2011
Get the mug
Get a Chesapeake High School mug for your mate José.
(Essex, Maryland)
A school in which 30 percent of the school is white 60 percent is black and 10 percent is pretty much the result of when many races accumulate sperm in one giant pile, because I can't tell what the fuck some of these kids are.
But from the 30 percent whites, 20 percent are faggy rednecks. 5 percent are racially confused. and 5 percent are actually chill.
Of the 60 percent black, 59 percent are normal baltimore kids. 1 percent are just awkard fucks.
This school is filled with lowered standards, and teachers that smoke more pot than most of the students. While the administration are all stuck up and strict beyond belief.
Oddly, there are no cliques and the hallways are overly crowded.

(White Kids)
Also, there is a very scare supply of good looking girls.
The majority of them are FUCKING UGLY SLUTS.
And, a good portion have herpies so no one tries to fuck with them except the redneck perverts (who don't have sisters.)

(Black Kids)
They keep to themselves but are usually always chill. Although if you make the mistake of adding them on facebook, good luck figuring out what they are saying.
While many sensitive white kids will get offended by this, I prefer the black kids over the whites at this school, because they aren't as stuck up, whorish, fake, posers, wanna bes, and bluffs. Black kids keep it real at this school. (And 5% of the whites too. And that isn't the Racial Confused 5 percent.)
Guy One: "I go to Chesapeake High School."
Guy Two: "Oh, so you want to be black?"
Guy One(Natural Chesapeake Instincts Have Kicked In) : "0H s0 yh trna pack uhr suhmthin?! ihl ht a bch!"
by Bayhawks October 23, 2010
Get the mug
Get a Chesapeake High School mug for your girlfriend Zora.