1 definition by r0w1ck

a biblical passage made famous by pulp fiction even though it's terribly misquoted in that movie the actual

verse reads "I will carry out great vengeance on them and punish them in my wrath. Then they will know that I am the Lord when I take vengeance on them" so like 25% of that speech bares of passing resemblance to the verse the other 75% is a bunch of random biblical sounding BS that Tarantino came up with
John: did you know Ezekiel 25 17 in Pulp Fiction is nothing like it appears in the Bible?
Roger:that makes sense it did sound way too cool for the Bible
by r0w1ck January 30, 2015
Get the mug
Get a Ezekiel 25 17 mug for your Facebook friend Yasemin.