1. something to say if you're confused and you can't think of a logical response.
2. something to say if you're feeling frustrated.
1. smart person: Let your extemporaneous descantings and unpremeditated expatiations have intelligibility and veracious vivacity, without rodomontade or thrasonical bombast.
you (stupid person): uhh.. blargh..?
2. GAH!! Jimmy clogged the toilet again! BLARGH!!
1. A wedding style.
2. A type of poetry literature. Originated in 1960. Was a dissapointment to the idealistic roman poets.
3. A time period that was divided into two times. The early gothic and the late gothic.
4. Someone who is goth is most likely dark and sinister. They usually listen to death metal with anti-christian lyrics. This is who they are. Some of them wear a necklace with something that looks like a cross but it isn't. It is called an ankh. It is a symbol of regeneration. It was supposably created for Egyption Vampires..? Although Goth has little to do with religion, they are sinister. If a "Goth" doesn't fit into one of these, they are most likely a poser.
Goths are not any better or any less than anyone else. They dress different and act a little different. But they have just as much normality on the inside as everyone else.