The guy who orders his meal to go, stands at the soft drink kiosk filling his drink then drinking it and filling it again and again to get as much drink as he can before he leaves the premises.
1. Sorry I was late, I had to wait for the jewsipper who was hogging up all the Coke at Mc Donald's.
2. It was so hot today I just stayed at 7-11 and jewsipped my small-slurpee
3. "Dude, don't order the extra large drink, just jewsip a small and save the quarter."
A person who has an abundance of gadgets many of which create more of an inconvenience than convenience. This person will usually pay an exorbitant amount for a gadget/service to replace the burden of thinking about simple chores or using common sense.
1. "Sorry we missed your wedding, my gadget whore of a father followed his new GPS and drove us into a lake"
3. I cant believe that gadget whore Kaho Yelp'd my Church to see if it was any good.
4. a. "Did you see my new iWhatever!?! it has a built in navi, I can type my notes, and it even sync's my with my microwave!"
b."No wonder you're a virgin you gadget whore"
5. *roomates talking after a date*
a. "Yeah I know shes fat and ugly and smells like wet socks but she drives an LS430 with the new automatic parallel parking feature"
b. "You totally got gadget whored"
The act of Saran Wrapping anything and everything keep freshness for no good reason. Usually done by old people, particularly Asian-grand parents.
1. Dude I tried to call you but I was at my grandma house and she has the phone Sargran wrapped.
2. I don't like working at the convalescent home on hot summer days. My legs stick to their Saragn wrapped couch.
3. *cleaning out the garage* "Geez these Alpha-Beta coupon fliers look brand new!" "Yeah my mom Sargran wrapped it just incase they ever come in business"
4."It's kinda hard to change channels , they remotes are all Sargran wrapped."