1) A very HOT girl; campus hottie
2) A very fun person; the person who you want to be with if you're stuck in an island
3) your ideal girl
Boy 1: Hey dude!
Boy 2: Yeah??
Boy 1: Guess who I asked out to be my prom date
Boy 2: Who?? Is she hot?
Boy 1: Hell Yahh!! I asked Julirose to come with me
Boy 2: Cool man! You'll be the most popular guy in school cause of that...Right on!
Boy 1: Yeah I know!
1) someone/friend who keeps on clinging on to you when s/he needs something. Especially food/money. And when you have nothing to give he would just scram and leave as if s/he doesn't know you.
2) A beggar; worst than a stray cat
3) A beggar with a bitchy attitude
4) A whore/slut
Lia: Hey, do you know that skeeze?
Faye: Who? That guy?
Faye: Definitely, that guy is a HOBO
Nika: That F***ing HOBO
Daphne: What happened??
Nika: He slept with me last night and when I woke up this morning my wallet/purse is gone and so as all my money!
: so hungry...
Stray cat: *eating some fish from a garbage can*
: give me that you stupid cat!!
Street cat: meow!
1) Acronym for University of Santo Tomas
2) The Pontifical and Royal University of the Philippines
3) The oldest existing university in Asia
4) The largest Catholic university in the world
The University of Santo Tomas, the Pontifical and Catholic University of the Philippines, a Dominican institution of higher learning, under the inspiration and patronage of St. Thomas Aquinas, commits itself to the pursuit of truth and to the preservation, advancement and transmission of knowledge in the arts and sciences, both sacred and civil, through the use of reason illumined by faith.
The university affirms its role in the formation of men and women to become competent and compassionate professionals committed to the service of the Church, the nation and the global community.
By the year 2011, the University of Santo Tomas envisions itself as a center of excellence in various programs of teaching, an acknowledged expert in key areas of research in the pure and applied sciences, a leader in community/extension services, and as the Center of Contextualized Theology in Asia. It also envisions for itself an extended physical presence beyond Manila, and a more functional networking mechanism with other universities/institutions.
6) A University where students are bestowed with good behavior and proper conduct
Lady: Wow! You are a one nice kid, I bet you're studying at UST