1 definition by Sus Gus Bus

A fold of extra skin that is very sensitive to touching squeezing and tugging.
Also known as terryflaps, holdyfolds, foldyholes, etc...
Hey! Did you ever wanna hold a terryfold? I got one right here.
Grab my terryflap, grab it, squeeze it, tug on my terryflap.
by Sus Gus Bus August 28, 2017
Get the mug
Get a Terryfold mug for your boyfriend Georges.