1. It is an expresion of sad annoyance.
1) Aw, brw, I was really looking fowards to winning bingo for once.
1. The Middle East is where the U.S. is currently stuck. If plans of bringing Democracy
are to succeed, we need to stay there for a long time (we can't have an Emergency Dance Party
). This is why Bush
was re-elected: he is a war-time president.
2. The right side of the belly button
1) Man, I hate this Middle East crap, but if we leave we're never going to get respect 'cause we can't even freaking stay long enough to really instill democracy.
2) Yeah, I wiped out on my skateboard and I've got this big bruise in my Middle East.