1. An interlocking plastic building toy. Used by many people through out their childhood (usually boys).
2. An indigenous Australian word meaning "fight". It is pronounces leg-oh.
1. "hey man wanna come over and play with my lego? I made a cool space ship"
2. "Oi bra, you want to lego?"
An indigenous australian word. It's meaing is synonymous the words "bra" or "bro". However it is usually used aggressively, like when shaping up for a fight or threatening somebody.
1. "Chay bala, you want to lego?"
translation: "Oi bra/bro/c**t, you want to fight?"
2. If you accidently bump into a coloured person.
coloured guy: "bala?"
other guy: "sorry man, i dont want no trouble"
1. Mina is a word in pigeon, meaning very, lots, large or anything similar. It is widely used in Australia, especially within the high school community.
2. Portuguese for daisy, which in turn, is used to describe somone who is very cute, outgoing and/or awesome. Usually used to describe women. If used by itself it means a hot female or "chick" if you will.
1. eg. "Oi bra, should of seen yesterday, Troy threw a ball at me mina hard. It mina hurt bra. It made me cry and this mina prime chick walked past too. It was mina shame. Bra."
2. eg. "Man see that night club. Its full of minas."