1. Biting, cruel humor or wit, commonly used to verbally attack someone or something.
"Wow, this Quicken stuff is great: I can see how frelled I am by week, month, or even full color pie chart!"
1. Slang for breasts that look good from under a sweater, usually of the perky variety.
2. A very silly synonym for a woman's chest.
"Gina, I see you brought sweater muffins! Going to share them with us?"
n. pl. pi|e|ties
1. The state or quality of being pious, especially:
1a. Religious devotion and reverence to a deity.
1b. Devotion and reverence to parents and family: filial piety.
2. A devout act, thought, or statement.
3. A position held conventionally or hypocritically; a statement of such a position: "...the liberated pieties of people who believe that social attitudes have kept pace with women's aspirationsï¿½" (Erica Abeel).
"Conferred upon me for the piety Which to my country I was judged to have shown."