1. Often used to describe an amusing event, often at the expense of another person.
2. Frequently, however, it simply means "excellent".
3. Adjectives are often placed in front of the word to give it different, often negative, connotations.
1. Oh Man, was that good bain or what?
2. The six i had with your wife last night was fuckin' bain.
3. That film was fucking awful, truly stale bain.
A watered down version of "Cunt", carries the a lower level of offense.
1. What took so long you conty.
2. It was alright but her conty was as tight as a wizard's sleeve.