trips.ti.tute noun, verb -tuted, -tut-ing.
1. a woman who engages in relationships for free travel.
2. a man who engages in relationships for free travel.
3. a person who willingly uses his or her talent or ability in a base and unworthy way, usually for free travel.
-verb (used with object)
4. to sell or offer (oneself) as a tripstitute.
5. to put to any base or unworthy use: to tripstitute one's talents.
She went to central america with that guy, europe with another, and all over the U.S. this year, and hasn't paid for a single trip. What a tripstitute.
December 12, 2007