"Girl Code" means whatever we decide it means. But a few things should be part of any Girl Code:
1) If you see a woman with her skirt tucked in her panties, let her know ASAP.
2) If someone has lipstick on her teeth or it's feathered out from her lips, let her know in a way that lets her maintain her dignity. Same applies if her mascara/eyeliner is running.
3) Serious flirting with another woman's boyfriend or spouse is wrong. Period.
4) If a man you know a friend is seriously interested in shows no interest in her but asks you out, it isn't disloyal to say "yes." Saying "no" is not going to make him interested in your friend. But your friend deserves the courtesy of knowing he asked you out and that you said "yes."
5) You leave only with the friends you came with.
6) If sharing a hotel rm, etc,. you don't bring anyone back with you. You don't have the right to potentially endanger the lives of your friends by bringing back someone none of you knows.
7) You never leave a friend behind because they aren't ready to leave but you are. No matter if your friend is drunk or just not ready to leave. Find a way to get her to leave with you. Better to have a friend not talking to you because she's mad than because she's dead.
8) NO ONE who has had a few too many drinks or is drunk gets behind the wheel. Period. Call a cab, call the police. They'd rather you do that than have to pull your lifeless body from your car or that of the other car you hit head-on.
Flirting with your colleague's husband when she went to the Ladies Room breaks Girl Code.