1. (noun) A person who possesses no magical skills or abilities (originated from the 'Harry Potter' novels).
2. (noun) A colloquial term for marijuana. The word 'muggle' can be pluralised to 'muggles', and still retain the same meaning.
3. (verb) A colloquial term for the action of smoking marijuana.
1. "The Dursleys were what the wizards called Muggles (not a drop of magical blood in their veins)" (extract from 'Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets', by J.K. Rowling).
2. (Said to employee at drive-through:) 'I'll have a Big Mac, fries, a Coke... (whispers:) and a dime bag of muggle(s)'.
3. 'Quick, five minutes before Math starts, let's muggle up!'