1) The final boss in Legend of Zelda for the Nintendo, 3DS, and Japanese platforms.
- See also: Ganon (Collector's Edition, Game Boy Advance, and Wii consoles)
2) A person using the "try force" method to achieve their (often unsavory) goals.
3) A private Catholic university in Erie, Pennsylvania. Home to the Golden Knights.
Not to be confused with Gandalf, the geriatric pedophile in a tale about homosexual elves and dwarves with learning disabilities.
James: I was only trying to get her to come home with me.
Andy: Calm down, Gandalf. She doesn't like you that much.
James: Whoa there, Frodo. What are you talking about?
Andy: Keep it in your pants, Gannon. She said no. Deal with it.
1. An attempt to instigate argument by exaggerating someone's current emotional state as being extremely furious.
2. An alternative to the question "u mad?" typically posed by gamers to a recently defeated opponent.
Often used by uneducated douchebags or small children, subsequently causing it to become a valid statement.
Jeff: I got kicked out of the room because I was one level lower than the host. I had to find a new one.
Tammy: Triggered! Git gud, scrub!
Jeff: I was just saying it was annoying to start the search over again. Go f**k yourself, kid.
Tammy: See! I tolded you! TRIGGERED!!!
A fruit drink, often mixed with alcohol, that tastes like ass.
I swore I asked for the jungle juice, but ended up with donkey punch.