1 definition by David Harris

A type of spoon, similar to a tablespoon - but with a much longer curved handle
I can't reach the olives at the bottom of this jar!

There's a runcible spoon in the drawer - use that instead
by David Harris March 20, 2004
Get the runcible mug.