1. To be utterly devoid of moral fiber or character.
2. To lie in an inordinate manner or facetiously falsify one's status/image.
3. To gorge one's self on an obscene amount of donuts.
3a. To create an alternate persona based on a bumbling "authority figure" from a cartoon show. (See: Chief Wiggum
1. "Dude, he didn't go to Penn. He must've wujigged you while talking to him"
2. "Man, he stole all my equipment! I feel so wujigged."
3. "That guy owes me so much money. He is wujiggin' me out of it."
4. "Man I ate to much. I feel so wujig."