1. (N.) A technical school in the New Albany/ Floyd County area that teaches many useful trades.
2. (N.) A place FC students go if they are excessively:
d) Interested in/ good at field they are studying RARE
3. (Adj.) Very hick-ish or country/farm/engine related
4. (Adj.) Stupid or senseless
5. (Interjection) A word that can be whispered or shouted to break a silence, make a group laugh, or make fun of one or more understood individuals who may or may not be present
1.) Bob- "Hey, after I finished Prosser, I was able to get a job in construction and am doing pretty well!"
Joe-"Wow, congrats dude!"
2.) Tim- "Shit dude, I'm so glad I go to Prosser rather than learning! All we do is look at diesel engines, chew, and make fun of our 'teacher'. It's dirty."
Tyrece Jones- "You're pathetic."
3.) Haley- "Pffft, did you see that dude rockin' the Carhart coveralls?"
Kim- "HAHA, yea. PROSSER!!!!"
4.) Dwayne (stoned)- "Hey, I went from that pineapple into Mr.Jackson's car and in the hay field barn."
5.) <Awkward silence>