1. Friendly rogue woman; smiling adventuresome breasted one
2. Awesome burner chick; girl with smile and something to share with strangers who just showed up in yer camp to say hi!
3. nekkid woman out on a limb, both figurative and literal.
pikhara: the act of being a pikhara
MISS PIKHARA: pageant winner, most cheerful and outrageous. Also could imply best bribe, least amount of clothes. ;)
Root: 2 words
1. A woman who is a rogue or adventurer.
2. The main character in a picaresque novel when that character is a woman or girl.
cheerfulness, i.e. calm delight:--gladness, X greatly, (X be exceeding) joy(-ful, -fully, -fulness, -ous).
All burn references are to Burning Man, and regional burns such as Flipside, Myschievia, Transformus, and Interfuse, etc.
That pikhara said she loved me and gave me this necklace.
I love that you are so pikhara! You are a role model for the community in that feathered hat and star sunglasses and not much else. some glitter. and grapes! yum!
I crown you MISS PIKHARA! for all of the above and the hand massage i received last night after the burn.