The Birds and the Bees is a story parents tell young children to teach them where babies come from. The story is told instead of teaching them about sex and biological concepts. In the story, the birds and the bees ask the other animals to help make a baby but they don't want to help. Instead the birds and the bees have to make the baby. The stork delivers the baby. The story is found in the book Birds, Bees, Babies by J.L. Sweat. The story is a santa claus-tooth fairy story for children.
1. I have to tell the story of the Birds and Bees.
2. She was trying to teach me about the birds and bees.
3. My father tried to talk to me about the birds and bees.
4. I never learned the story of the birds and bees
5. What is the birds and bees story
The Birds and Bees story is the story in which a little girl asks her parents where babies come from. They tell her that birds and bees make babies and explain the process and why the stork had to help and deliver the baby. The story can be found in the book Birds, Bees, Babies by J.L. Sweat.
1. I am gonna teach you about the Birds and the Bees!
2. Birds and Bees make babies.
3. The Stork
is gonna deliver that baby
4. My son wants to know the Birds and Bees Story