1. verb: The act of maintaining your face in one expression for either all or the remainder of your life.
Dude, the teacher's been Steven Segal-ing me for a whole hour...
I'm gonna go Steven Segal that chick.
1. The main reason why children in Africa are dying.
2. Type of writing used mostly by individuals bewteen the ages of 12 and 25, usually showing a lack of any communication skills. Also is a sure sign of laziness, and people who recieve messages written in text talk often suffer from body traumas and vivid hallucination.
Hey, Timmy, do you have to go to the mall? Kathy told me to ask you that if you're going, could you please buy her that green shirt? Because, oh my God, it's just so fucking adorable!
Text talk message:
hey timmy d u have 2 g 2 da mall?? kathy tld me 2 ask u tht if u're goin could u plzz bi hr tht grn shrt?? caus omg it jst so fukin adrbl!!11!
A ridiculous mainstream store with obscenely high prices. Kids who shop there often think that they're being "cool" and "original". Reality is, the store exploits anything that was left original of the underground culture. So it's simply another shitty store where your 12-year-old neighbor can get her Jack Skellington beanies and her Emily Strange t-shirts.
"Hey, let's go to Hot Topic."
"Hey, let's not."
1. Pants that no one can wear but try to anyhow, generally failing in the attempt.
2. Unbelievably small pants that emo/scene guys wear, making hundreds of girls drool and love them. Irrationally.
Girl #1: Oh my god, did you see that totally hot emo guy?
Girl #2: OMFG YES. Did you see? He was wearing skinny jeans!
Girl #1: He's sooo cute!!!