1. A very, very bizarrly upbeat song by a band composed of a group of shameless Japanese men wearing nothing but disturbing fig leaf briefs.
2. A fanimutation based on the above song.
3. A Kojiro Abe music video based on the above song.
4. Japanese for "we did it!".
1. Everybody say Yatta!
2. That Yatta music video was freaking disturbing..
Verb. In Japanese, it means "I did it" or "I did something". A Japanese song called, "Yatta" was written, and it repeats the word "yatta". It can be a proclamation of success. "Yatta" can also be like "Eureka!" or another term of that nature.
"Yatta! I've found it!"
Equivalent to saying "I did it!" after accomplishing a hard task.
Physics complete! Yatta!
To clarify the other definitions, yatta is a general japanese term used to express great happiness.
YATTA!! I just defeated the final boss!!
A Japanese exclamation that mean "All right!"
Yatta! I've got the Chaos Emeralds!
nice sized breast. not necessarily large, but at least handfuls. Usually proceeded by "dem".
"Is that Tyra Banks?" "Look at dem yattums!"
(Interjection) What that Japanese bloke in Heroes says all the time when he accomplishes something, which, to be honest, is not often. All right, so he's got these time-stopping powers and stuff, could he please now use them instead of appearing to be made of solid fail? Pretty grim how he buried that immortal bloke alive, by the way. Sorry about the spoiler if you hadn't seen that bit yet.
I finally managed to fit it in Sharon's arsehole! Yatta!