1. The measurement of the amount of mass of an object has.
2. Term used to describe large shipments of drugs, usually illegal
2. There's a pretty good amount of weight waiting to be picked up down by the dock.
2. any large amount of something of street value I.e. guns, drugs, cash, rims, cars, hoes.
4. used to express that one has a high amount of street credit or status.
2. my boys got all kinds of weight what you need?
4. You: hell no i ain't going out there man i got rivals.
Me: dont worry bout dat, i got weight we go where the fuck we want.