a street term meaning cocaine. mainly used by dealers or people that deal with large amounts of cocaine
sold the glock, bought some weight
Laid back, I got some money to make - Notorious BIG
1. The measurement of the amount of mass of an object has.
2. Term used to describe large shipments of drugs, usually illegal
1. Did you get the hight and weight of the criminal?
2. There's a pretty good amount of weight waiting to be picked up down by the dock.
1. used to describe street status or hierarchy, were one person or group sits compared to another.
2. any large amount of something of street value I.e. guns, drugs, cash, rims, cars, hoes.
4. used to express that one has a high amount of street credit or status.
1. Don't fuck with, me I got more wieght than you will ever have.
2. my boys got all kinds of weight what you need?
4. You: hell no i ain't going out there man i got rivals.
Me: dont worry bout dat, i got weight we go where the fuck we want.
Often referred to as 'sinkers' in Australia, weight is what you put on your fishing line when you go fishing.
Hey Jark, have you got any weights?
A unit of mass used to describe the sum of a specific unit of measurement.
The weight of this couch is heavier than a dead nigger.
Breaks the the "I" before "E" rule
The word weight break the "I" before "E" except after "C" rule
who's gonna take the weight -Ganstarr