a small pocket of fat under your chin, almost always a result of baby fat.
She had the cutest little waddle.
1. A form of walking, popular among ducks attempting to buy grapes from lemonade stands.
2. Walking like a duck, with short steps and a clumsy swaying motion.
1. Then he waddled away, waddle waddle...
2. Timmy walked with a waddle.
A round girl. Often masturbates with a vibrating razor. Sucks guys off frequently, but does not let them cum.
Has sex with a manager and co-worker at the same time. Sells drugs, most commonly prescription.
Has trouble adjusting to college 15 minutes down the road.
"Wow look at Waddles. She sure has grown exponentially."
Girl: Hey! Wanna buy some adohral?
Boy: No Waddles. Go away.
Fucking waddles. What a cunt. Huge.
1. n - The part of skin that is sometimes flabby underneath one's chin.
2. v - To tap someone's waddle with your hand, flat and outstretched, in an upward motion. Like tapping someone on their shoulder but in the opposite direction.
Waddling can be the most annoying thing if employed correctly. Getting a revenge waddle is required. Lightly tapped waddles can be more annoying than jaw-breaking ones.
Defending against a waddle can be employed by pressing chin up against your chest... which tires out the lower facial muscles. Or one can make their hand flat and touch the fingers of their hand to their waddle (noun). It's like defending the eyepoke from the 3 Stooges except you put your hand under your chin.
Warning - Waddling (verb) is contagious.
Noun. Refers to a collection of three or more overweight lesbians grouped together, at least one of which must be a bull.
I would have been here sooner but the entire sidewalk was blocked by a six lesbian Waddle !
(1)An action of walk bow-legged.
(1)James likes waddling like a penguin.
(2)Tim waddled off to porn.
1. Any person or persons who take it up the butt every night. (Usually they waddle when they walk)
"I heard Zach likes to take it up the butt.