1. hanging, doing nothing, chilling
2. listening to music.
we just vibing in the basement
1. showing interest in another person
2. looking at someone with sexual intent
rob:u vibing me girl? cuz i kinda feel like ur vibing me
girl:yeah boy im vibin u. come to this party later
to like, relate or agree with someone's ideas, philosophies or behaviour
1.'i is vibin yo pilosophies'
2. jilly: 'yo homeslice, wanna grab us some eats and head ova to mine's for a joint?
sophie: 'yea bruv. i be vibing yo brainchild!'
(1) The zone you enter or feeling you get when the alcohol starts kicking in. When you have the confidence to walk with a bounce but maintain ability to do so. The point where your 'dance' and 'game' levels reach equilibrium. And you can have fun while maintaining your swag
. Beyond tipsy
but before drunk.
(2) It may also refer to a couple flirting
or a bond/connection between them. Or when a man is making successful moves on a lady.
(1) "I was vibing when I walked into the club" "let's get vibing"
(2) "John and Jane were vibing" "I'm vibing with her"
When a place has really good atmosphere and is going off, and has a fantastic chick to bloke ratio.
The point where you are on a trip from any mind altering substances and you feel "connected" with one person or everyone in the room
Josh: Hey. Yeah you, bro, no one else here knows this but, you and I... Are vibing right now.
Me: Bro, lay off the shrooms...
1. when someone is 'on your level',
2. the act of yelling or talking down to another person
1. hey, yo, after i took my pill, i was vibing with my girl
2. person 1: hey bitch you can't fuck up my shit so back the fuck off
person 2: bitch... quit vibing on a nigga