1. (adjective) - Lacking any significance or a valid point.
2. (adjective) - To have a brain that is completely devoid of common sense and significant thought.
3. (adverb) - To be so self-absorbed that the needs of other people or dependants are never considered before making a decision or taking action.
4. (adverb) - To act in a self-satisfied manner
5. (adverb) - To behave a in a manner that is meaningless
to other people
If she weren't so vacuous, she would listen to our opinions before rushing to judgment.
Your would think that his vacuous mother would care more about his well being than focusing on keeping a great tan.
1. A term used to define what is known to man as space.
2. The inside of all Star Wars fans head.
1. Gee Wiz the universe goes on forever, so i guess you could say it's vacuous.
2. I'm a Star Wars fan and I'm vacuous.