1. Small creatures from South Park that have to go to work. They work all night and they search for underpants! They won't stop until they have underpants.
Why do they do that you may ask..For profit of course. They have just not quite figured out phase 2.
2. They can mostly be observed in Tweak's room all hours of the night.
phase 1-get underpants
phase 2- ??????????
phase 3- $$$PROFIT$$$
1. Underpants Gnomes are small beings that come to Tweek's room at 3.30 in the night to steal his underpants, Tweek sees them, because he can't sleep - ever !
2. The gnomes steal underpants to make profit. How ?
1. Collect underpants
3. They even have a working song, like the 7 dwarfs.
Time to go to work !
Work all night !
Searh for underpants hey !
We won't stop until we have underpants!
Yum tum yummy tum hey !
Watch South Park, season 2 episode 17 - Gnomes
Tweek : They're taking my underpants!
Kyle : Will you stop with the Underpants Gnomes, Tweek, we have to work her..
Small characters made up on the show South Park. The underpants gnomes are small gnomes that sneak into your house at night to steal your underpants and somehow make a profit out of it.
Gaaaaah! The underpants gnomes are stealing my last pair of tighty whities.
An underground group of elite gnomes who conspire to reap huge profits from the theft of underpants.
Their diabolical scheme has thus far gone undetected, but with a growing wave of underpants shortages across the western U.S, expect the price of underpants to surge to unimaginable levels.
"No i did not forget to pack my underpants, the underpants gnomes stole them."
A general term for short-ass freshmen (occasionally uperclassmen) who have yet to hit puberty and appear to be in the fourth grade (both in physical appearance, psychological development and writing ability). Usually have some strange/repulsive/childish personal habits (Ex: playing one-man football). Non-anime boobies are like kryptonite to them. Often carry airport bags in lieu of backpacks, believed to be full of stolen underpants (this cannot be confirmed due to their kung-fu grip ability), suspected to be a part of the shadowy and sinister "Phase 2". Reviled by all but the most desperate or demented fanboys and otaku. Sometimes abbreviated to UPGs.
"you wanna hang out in Steve's room?"
"nah, the Underpants Gnomes are in there watching Pokemon again."