1) You and another person are the only candidates for a single job opening. You're the more qualified candidate but the other person gets it because they know someone at the company.
2) Playing a racing game and you're about to make record lap time or course time only to get a lousy item which slows you down enough as to prevent setting said record.
3) Having grades just good enough to get into an excellent college. Then when writing an exam, you've done well only for the person grading it to give you a lousy mark (as in far below what you deserved for it) on an essay question. Said low mark lowers your GPA just enough as to disqualify you for the college you wanted.
4) Playing the lottery and missing the jackpot by a single digit.
2) Dammit, I was about to score record time in this course and then I end up getting an item that slows me down! I was robbed!
3) I would have been able to get into an Ivy League college if it wasen't for the guy that graded my exam giving me such a lousy grade on the essay question in the final exam. I was robbed.
4) The numbers for jackpot were 2, 7, 16, 35 and 48. I had 2, 7, 16, 35 and 47! I was robbed!
Person 2: Man I was going to go smoke a bowl but I got robbed. That fucker Bob started following me and I couldn't shake him off.
Abby- i was robbed after i lied to him and went to the diner instead of Christinas house.
R- Shut up! Anyways...
F- Who the F*** are you talking to?
R- Matt, duh he was like... talking to me.
F- FYL, fo eva...
S-Yo, I think you just got Robbed?
F- FYL too man.