Can also be used as an adjective to describe someone.
Person b: What's wrong with it?
Person a: Look how thin it is, that's a twiggy!
Guy#2: Hey Twiggy!
Twiggy: Hey guys, wassup?
Guy#1: You wanna come with us to the bar?
Twiggy: Naw, I'll think I'll pass. Gonna hang with the buds. See ya!
Guy#2: She's awesome.
A spasm of some sort; the fast feeling when nutting, high define laughter.
Pretty darn Twiggy.
2. To be cocky for no observable qualities - for no apparent reason.
3. Someone who likes to portray himself as being nice and generous and repsectful, but in reality very stingy, selfish and rude.
4. Biggest mooch anyone can ever meet in their lifetime. Freeloads any chance he can get.
5. To be 20-35 years old, but exhibits humor of a middle school student - and genuinely thinks it's funny.
6. Someone who has absolutely NOTHING going for him. As a result, brags about the most trivial things - about things that have zero value or importance in the real world.
7. A douche bag that attempts to "One Up" EVERYONE within EVERY subject matter, many times without success. The things he does succeed in "one-upping" are worthless things such as, his socks being made of better quality than the person's next to him or his shirt being a more vibrant pink than his sister's.
8. The biggest braggart anyone can ever meet.
9. One who verbally brags about anything and everything. This ties in with being a "one upper". His bragging is usually an effect of false confidence, delusional thoughts and wishful thinking - things which in reality simply are not true.
10. A person who hosts a plethora of personality behavioral disorders. Some are very entertaining to observe, but all of them greatly affect the ones around him.
11. One's character and behaviors that perfectly defines what it means to be passive aggressive.