A Gnar word for shoes.
"Put on your trips,Lets go!"
"Damn it,Im gonna eat your trips."
1. A noun that refers to a single complete experience of using acid (LSD, which is a powerful hallucinogenic drug), or any other powerful hallucinogenic drug.
2. Can be used fuguratively in a way that is very often used to describe things that are crazy, chaotic, cool, or ,esp., figuratively capable of inducing hallucinations.
3. Also in adjective form the word is trippy.
1. That (acid) trip was crazy last night.
2. Wow that ride is a real (crazy) trip!
3. That's a trippy pen (because of its flashing lights).
the state of acting whack; to overreact
or to lose yo cool
yo homie, dont trip. we'll get dem bitches next time
a person who is really funny in a crazy way
Damn, boy, you are a trip.
1. to take hallucinogenic drugs, such as LSD
2. to act crazy (as from hallucinogenic drugs)
3. to overreact
1. I think somebody dosed the cornflakes, because I'm starting to trip.
2. Look at that vagrant, talking to himself. He's toatlly tripping.
3. I'm only 4 months behind on rent. Don't trip.
slang for any kind of hallucinigenic drug: LSD, shrooms, etc
yo man you got any trips for sale?
A journey which takes you to another reality.
LSD, Mushrooms, Ketamine, DXM, PCP, GHB, DMT, and other assorted psychoactives create trips.