1. to annoy by continual arguing about things only the Frisk himself finds interesting at the time of conversation.
2. to keep troubling, worrying, etc. about useless things usually introduced by the Frisk's paranoia.
Etymology: < At the beginning it was uncle Frosties and uncle Friskies, but one day the nick Friskies perfectly fit a person (for its offensive content, coming from pets food company name) due to his inappropriate behavior when having friends over. From Friskies to Frisky the evolution is very slight and came not to let intend the dog food origin..
* to frisk: He was friskying me so bad about family guy's quotes i had to leave or i was going to kill him.
* Frisky: Hey, you, Frisky! stop friskying me!
* little: Even a little frisking about Bad Religion lyrics can be a pain in the ass.
Modifies a noun
* lyrics, habit: a frisk (aka friskying person) can't avoid continuously showing you frisky lirics for you to read, either any other annoying frisky habit.
Modifying Another Word
* constantly: If you go to a Frisky apartment you can be constantly frisked for as long as you stay.
* always: If John never goes to Frisk's house because he always frisks him and never ever stops, who is in the wrong?