a number that illistrates the amount something has been done or taken place.
How many times do u masterbates in a given week?
People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpiont - its more like a big ball of . . . wibbly wobbly . . . time-y wimey . . . stuff.
Time and Relative Dimension(s) in Space
You should always waste time when you don't have any. Time is not the boss of you. Rule 408.
Something that literally passes you by, hardly ever waves or expresses any form of amiable communication, and more often than not mocks you from its set place in history saying such things as, "Remember when..?" and, "You can't change me," and (most depressing of all), "Ain't is a shame that you took me for granted?"
"Man, I remember this one time..."
"I just wish I could go back and change that time in my life when..."
"I wish I could have appreciated it when..."
taking ages, ages ago
i havent been to blackpool for time OR my nan is time old
1. A crappy magazine.
2. What passes all the time and never goes backward.
3. What I have to make because I don't have a chance to survive.
1. Time doesn't have enough pages per issue.
2. You're running out of time.
3. I have no chance to survive make your time. *SHOTSHOTSHOTSHOTSHOT*
An existance of space and creativity- of what we live. Past, current, future. Realms of time run deep within our world and their current standards, ideals, and destructive forces.
Time waits for no man.
a girls code word for a really hawt guy
1. Omg. Do we have time on our left?
2. One sec. I gotta go look at the time.