Verb. 1. Used to describe an area in maple story where there are no monsters insight and that they dont seem to reappear for a while. Comes from to tap a keg of beer, which makes it empty.
2. If someone taps an area, it means they destroyed all monsters.
1. There are no monsters here. Lets go somewhere else, this place is tapped.
2. HOLY SHIT NOT AGAIN. OMG someone tapped this area. Tapped it dry.
a person who is crazy or insane
I wouldn't fuck with that kid he's tapped
1. To gain access to something. Usually sexual relations with a female.
2. An untapped resource is a female who hasnt been with any guys yet, or a quiet girl with a lot of potential that not many people rate or notice.
1. I gunna tap that ass!
We tapped the Keg.
2. That new girl in my tutorial is an untapped resource, everyone thinks she's a nerd...But I just know it can be tapped!
an expression used to describe strange or stupid behaviour or experiences
"When I was trippin' last night, I saw a wheelchair flying through the sky"
"You're tapped mate"
"I was tapped after working that 12 hour shift."
"Buying all those shots at the bar left me tapped by last call."
a guy tapped my ass, you should've been there
Tapped meaning Nothing Left or No reason for it
Another form of Tapped is in a sexual form.
"This Place Is tapped"
"Ha Ha I tapped That Last Night Dude"
Previously used; mostly referring to chicks. Evolved from "i would tap that", hence she has already been tapped
man1: Im gunna go ask Sally out to dinner.
man2: say away from her man, shes been tapped... on numerous occasions.