person 2: just my sunshine, they make me smile when im upset.
1. Sunshine is a term referring to the photons (particles of light) that are emitted from the Earths sun. Noun
2. Sunshine may refer to a mood that is cheerful, happy, light hearted. Adjective
3. Sunshine may be used a nickname for a person substance or object that is viewed as positive. Adjective
4. Sunshine a given name to a person or animal.
5. A very sad pathetic person who is never happy due to the constant tragedy befalling them and rejection from the society they live in, yet their given name is Sunshine. Cruel Ironic usage.
MA: "No, I'm a human being like anyone else, and I have lived through many tragedies, but i'm still fighting to be happy. My name was not one that I picked, nor were the tragect evens which make me unhappy some of the time. You are a true asshole for saying something like that to my face."
QQ: *speachless and unhappy that they could not crush another person's spirt walks away upset that he could wound another person emotionally.
MA "I should start calling him Sunshine."
2. A beautiful person who shines out from her surroundings.
3. A Person who is kind and happy and has a glow about them that resembles the rays of the sun.
2.When my daughter Sunshine grows up she wants to be a worldwide evangelists to spread the word about God and his son Jesus across the world.
3. Sunshine is a bright, intelligent girl.