Top definition
A long spindly rock formation, found in caves, that protrudes from the cave wall in a horizontal fashion. This formation is similar in appearance to a stalactite or stalagmite but much less common.
Mark: Oh my god, come check out this stalagtron.

Will: You have got to be kidding.

Mark: No way, check it out, it's at least 13 feet long and completely horizontal.

Will: Get the hammer, we're never going to have to work another day in our lives.
by goodmango April 18, 2009
Mug icon

The Urban Dictionary T-Shirt

Soft and offensive. Just like you.

Buy the shirt