|1.||Comb Over Spotting|
A game usually played in public places with large amount of people.
You and other players (spotters) are usually located above a large crowd of people knows as combs. The idea of the game is to spot a comb over before other players do, then all the players will rate the comb over and give it a score. The comb overs are rated on: coverage, shinyness and hair remaining. This score will be added to your total points. Most points at the end of the game wins.
Friend 1: Wana play some comb over spotting?
Friend 2: Sure, this spot is awesome for it
Friend 1: Dude!!! comb over near the stairs
Friend 2: Dam he's gotta be atleast a 200 pointer
Friend 1: Totally, look at the shinyness
The act of scoring from the exposed underwear of members of the opposite sex. When a colour of underwear is spotted, the spotter will then shout out the score, which corresponds to the score given to the balls in snooker. This also allows plenty of gratuitous letching by spotters mates.
Red = 1 point
yellow = 2 points
Green = 3 points
Brown = 4 points
Blue = 5 points
Pink = 6 points
Black = 7 points
White = -4 points
Commando = 147 break!
1. One who engages in the hobby of electricity pylon number collecting, aka pylon spotting. Can be seen walking under pylons with a pen, notebook, binoculars, and wearing an anorak.
2. A very pathetic person with no life, who has nothing better to do than get into bizarre but boring hobbies
Pylon spotters are so uncool, it's not even funny. They badly need help.
Those pylons just make me want to go out there an collect their numbers. I better put on my anorak.
Oh, my! A twelve year-old girl wearing a t-shirt proclaiming her status as a ‘slut’. How tasteful. Mother would be so proud…more...
Is she..? Yes, she is! A Chavette! Sorry, didn’t spot it quickly enough – forgive me, I’m blind.
Here are a few clues for Chav-spotters:
Girls (Chavettes, Sengas):
- Bling, and lots of it.
- Hoop earrings you could drive a bus through
- Hair pulled back so tight as to provide a facial expression of constant surprise
- At least three children trailing
- Smoking a fag – a little white stick poking out of your mouth really does make you look TERRIBLY sophisticated, dear…
- Talking on a mobile
- Wearing a variety of coins/Christmas cracker rings on fingers
- Cow-eyed look in eyes
- Skin as white as death, with blue tinges here and there (occasional purple and yellow ones too, from constant spousal abuse) and a red nose from smoking/drinking too much
- Skirt pulled up to just below the hair-line (please God don’t EVER let it get any higher)
- Fat Chavettes – without exception - sport tight, too-short tops that would put even the hardiest person off their meal, and trousers that expose a crack minging enough to put a plumber to shame
- Throws litter/gum/cigarette butts onto the pavement/bus floor
- Baseball caps on (but probably don’t know what baseball is)
- Hair so short it could pop balloons
- Fewer teeth than a Shanghai hobo
- Tiny, skinny frame laden with heavy fake-gold
- Cheap nylon track-suits
- Smoking a fag (of co...
1. A fur coat garment, with hood, worn by Eskimos or Inuits.
2. A Western imitation of such garment, full of cheap insulating material, and lined with fake fur.
3. Garments worn by trainspotters, etc.
4. Train spotters, plane spotters, pylon spotters, bus spotters, mail van spotters, hearse spotters, Formula 1 spotters, 666 spotters, etc.
My name is John and I am an anorak. I am physically and psychologically addicted to spotting.
|7.||The spotter’s guide to geeks|
Geek: (geekus geekus)more...
Part of the homo-minor family of human being.
A part of the ever-increasing number of, ‘lower’ forms of human life. In nature a kind of ‘Troglodyte’, its burrow being a dark and damp room filled with old comic books and/or computer parts. Physically speaking there are many differences between the average human and a geek. The geek has a tendency to stoop with an arched back that will eventually develop into a kind of hump, possibly to store water in if a tap is too far away from the computer, the geek’s skin is covered in white and/or red blemishes and growths (this is thought to be some kind of camouflage), because of the dark environment they are used to living in they are often visually impaired and need to look or rather peer through thick glasses, the geek is very often of a very weak build and the strongest muscles in their body are, in fact located in the fingers and forearm as these are the only parts of the body with the most frequent uses. An interesting feature to the skin of a geek is the thick oily slime covering their bodies; this has a horrible odour and gives the geek a noticeable shininess. It is unknown as to why the geek has developed this, but a recent study into the matter by St Beckham’s university of geekology has shown that it is used as a kind of defensive precaution 1) because any physical contact will merely slip off the surface and 2) because the horrifying smell will cause the enemy, or predator, to retreat to a safe ...