1. SEGA spawned hedgehog who fights robots with animal centers and fighting Dr. Robotnik and Knuckles. He is friends with Tails the Fox and fights to save Planet Mobilus from becoming an industrial hellhole like New Jersey or Delaware. Sonic also must stop the Chaos Emeralds from falling into the wrong hands.
2.Drive Thru restaurant where the food comes to you. It looks good, but I cant vouch for it cause I've never been there.
They need to build a Sonics for Sonic on the Floating Island........Im a Chaos buger sounds tasty right now...
Describes a action, awesomeness, used in place of sweet or cool.
That was so sonic
That snowboard is so sonic
That car is so sonic
Perhaps the most well known of video game characters. Created by a SEGA employee by the name of Yuji Naka, Sonic made his first appearance in the 1991 SEGA Genesis release, Sonic The Hedgehog. The game was revolutionary, it had blistering speed and stunning graphics for the era and even had a popular Japanese band, Dreams Come True, providing the sountrack. The game spawned mnay, many sequels, the most recent being Sonic Advance 2 on the Nintendo Game Boy Advance. Aswell as starring in video games, Sonic has had several comic book series, cartoon series, a feature film, a human gene named after him (the Sonic Hedgehog shh
gene) and countless books. The Sonic character is one that has stood the test of time and will continue to entertain and enthuse gamers for eras to come.
Sonic The Hedgehog.
Awesome blue hedgehog that saves the world from time to time.
Let's go play some Sonic.
PS: I'm surprised Sega Slayer hasn't come here yet.
The man who saved my froggy :)
i want my froggy ='(
1. Relating to audible sound
2. Anthropomorphic blue hedgehog, created by Sega's Sonic Team in the late 1980s, currently associated as the logo for the Sega Corporation.
1. The airplane moved at such a speed it created a sonic boom.
2. Sonic the Hedgehog was a fun game for the Sega Genesis.