In reference to the Snuggles teddy bear. To call some one soft...scared, nonconfrontational...too nice or girly
Yo let me find out we got snuggles over here...
To make oneself comfortable, usually by moving closer to another person or thing. To embrace closely, as to show affection or offer warmth.
Snuggling always helps me calm down and feel secure.
Verb, To snuggle is to be very close in an intimate fashion. When one is snuggling there is no personal boundaries between the two snugglers, nor emotional boundaries. The two people are connected through the act of snuggling.
Boy: Baby you look like you need to cuddle.
Girl: No sweet heart i need to snuggle with you.
1. V. To get close, cuddle, and lean against each other, usually while sitting.
2. N. A friend's current crush.
1. I've snuggled with my boyfriend, but we haven't kissed yet.
2. Look, there goes Anna's snuggle. We should try to hook them up.
1. a cute girl you just want to hold, forever and ever.
2. an adorable munchkin
I love you Snuggles, wanna cuddle?
When you get in bed and snuggle up with your signifigant other. A type of spooning
I wrapped my arms around her and yelled SNUGGLES!
The sharing of love between two people by keeping each other warm, safe, and happy overall. Two people will lay down, usually on a soft surface such as a bed, with their bodies touching each other.
Sean and Cindy were freezing. So they sought refuge in a bed and decided to snuggle.