The most annoying part of Television.
I stopped watching television because of commercials.
(N.) Annoying advertisements between TV shows.
Celebrity Counsel of Commerical Assholes-
1. Jim, the Snapple Guy (Boo!)
2. The "Can you Hear Me Now?" Guy (Boo!)
3. The Sprint Wireless Detective (he's okay.)
4. The "Where's the Beef?" old Lady (now dead!)
5. Judge Reinhold (your honor...)
6. The DiGourno's Delivery Boy (sucks)
7. That God damn AFLAC Duck! (the guy who does the voice of Iago the Parrot in Aladdin)
8. That Insipid 7UP Guy! (I hate him!)
9. The original 7UP Guy! (orlando jones)
10. That damn dancing dnL Leprachaun! (Boo!)
Involved in work that is intended for the mass market: a commercial artist.
Having profit as a chief aim: a commercial song, not a good song.
Usually used for describing hip hop or rap that is played on the radio 24/7 that is only about money,cars,guns,girls, and drugs.
Music only made to sell records to thug wannabes.
Rap that puts quantity before quality.
Kid1: "Have you heard that New Jay Z, Cash Money, Jarule, Ludacris, song!?"
Kid2: "That shit is wack, you need to stop listening to that commercial rap"
Kid3: "Underground Hip Hop for life!"
Shown on television to advertise products. Companies pay to put their commercials on air. One commercial is usually 30 seconds. Shown during shows and in between shows.
I waited until the commecials came on so I could use the bathroom without missing the show.
A deadly disease that has proven to cause anger and anxiety in people. It spreads through the media. Televisions worldwide have been infected by them. It is starting to spread even worse and worse. It has infected radio stations, the internet, youtube, movies, and street corners.
Scientists are still looking for a cure to commercials. However, the nation is run by the media so they have not had any luck in stopping the spread of the commercials disease. God help us all.
Yea but I stopped watching halfway through because of all the commercials
desperate attempts too fool people into buying someones products/services. morality is totally parallel to this. anything goes as long as it achieves it's goal of increasing sales (including lies, exploiting subculture, using stupid annoying songs because they stick to your head etc.)
- this commercial says that this (whatnot) increases 98% of (whatever). you think they actually did a study bout this..?
- probably not, but it's just a commercial..
- does this mean they can lie to people?
- pretty much..
refers to a rapper who makes an album or song that caters to the mainstream media instead of the urban audience.
People don't want to buy his album anymore because it's too commercial, it has no realness.