<fart> GET IT! <splash, snarf> Got it. Tastes like broccoli and barbecue sauce.
in this example tiffany would be the snarfalufagus since she was the one snarfing
1. the sound a bloodhound makes when tracking human beings by scent. Bloodhounds have the famed ability to track human scents over great distances.
2. when a single man or woman is on the prowl for a suitable mate, to either party with or engage in sex.
- on the prowl, tracking the scent of hotties
4. snarf up,
- the act of finding hotties and throwing your game at them in order to impress them.
5. an evolution of the original word snarf (word of the day on May 25, 2005) which meant "to pilfer, to take something that one perceives as off-limits."
- The current definition has a positive connotation.
Yeah! He totally snarfed her up from the bar next door!
How does she always find these super cute guys?
Well, you know she's a professional snarfer.
Gentlemen, activate your snarfers. We're going to snarf up some hotties tonight.