Now, comes a new trend. A trend which was spawned from the coke-snorting habits of Generation X. It is the ugly car trend.
Each big company has it's own hideous car. The infamous Honda Element (wannabe hummer), the Volkswagen Golf (Ricers seem to be all over this one now), the Pontiac Aztek (Anyone who pays money for that needs to have their heart ripped out on an altar, Aztec style), the PT Cruiser (You'll cruise right by any hopes of getting poontang in that one), and last and certainly least, the Chevy Avalanche (If you get in a collision, the rubber will make the other car bounce off you).
Toyota once again plans to dominate a rising line of cars with the ugly Scion. This includes the shoebox on wheels, and the wannabe Impala.
2. An descendent and/or heir to the throne.
3. A scion is a detached shoot or twing containing buds from a woody plant used in grafting plants in order to propagate.
4. A device of untold power in the video game Tomb Raider.
2. Louie is a scion to the throne
3. Scion is a term used in grafting.
4. The Atlantean Scion is capable of "powers beyond the creator himself".
2. A detached shoot or twig containing buds from a woody plant, used in grafting
3. The heir to a throne