A place where kids are told what to believe and to fear authority. Where young minds are taken advantage of from their youngest age all through their young adulthood. Some call this brainwashing
. It is where all of America's society is taught to embrace "fact" as dictated by the government. It is where kids first learn to follow a routine schedule of "mandatory" activities and work, while being told that it will benefit their knowledge, when in actuality, it is to train them for the mindless and repetative work they will have to do as adults working as employees for corporate America
It is a government facility that abolishes true free-thinkers. It does, however, give "students
" the illusion of being able to have creativity and a mind of their own, when in actuality, they are barely stretching their creative minds inside of the box which School has trained them to stay in.
School is where human beings first begin to turn into obedient workers. If one chooses not to attend or participate in their fullest at "School", one will always suffer multiple levels of punishment, ridicule, and an announcement of their incompetence and low intelligence. They will be denyed a majority of "working positions" avaible because they chose not to complete the rigorous process of school. Therefore, students are raised to believe that if they do not succumb to this mindless control and obedience, they will therefore not be accepted in society to make money which will therefore make their lives more difficult if not impssible to live. Money/Success = Happiness. School will not give students an alternative choice to go through life other than completing its twelve year course and more if neccessary. This is to block out, as mentioned earlier, their free-thinking minds, and force them to follow a system of "hard work" (mindless obedience) = acceptence and saftey.
Though many have began to realize the truth and the inevitable thrust into a structured preplanned life, beginning with school, despite their rights to happiness
, they force themselves to go through with and eventually believe in school, for it is the only thing society has made that these students can rely on without being socially iscolated. An endless cycle.
and Brave New World
I zone out while working at school, then I come home and do three hours of work, and then I go to sleep.
place were you spend first 18 years of life taking it up the ass
Mom can i stay home from school today? my ass is still sore from english class yesterday
A place where everyone secretly hates each other includin students, staff and teachers and is a nightmare. They force you to do useless work while they also expect you to put up with peer pressure,your home life and social life.
A place where young, innocent, defencless children are kept prisoner and forced to learn useless stuff like algebra that won't count for fuck when they're old enough to get employed....
multiply out the brackets...
...would someone like to explain to me...WHAT THE HELL THIS IS???
Welcome, I am the Government. We have a plan for your future, kid. Society will lap you like a wolf laps blood.
1. Curriculum: it is by the enforcement of curriculum that we can positively ensure your mental intake of information is kept in a rigid line. You will have no time to experience other things; even if you did you would feel guilty. “What a waist of space in my mind” You’d think.
2. Exams: It is by the continuous use of exams that we can ensure your self-esteem remains at an all-time low. Lower grades means lower respect. You will be called an idiot; you will have low chances in life. The alternative is to succumb to the weight of society, allow us to control your mind. It is easier this way. We promise.
3. Ritualistic mornings: This is the fun part! You now will have to awaken at early hours. Yes any chance of true restfulness is completely imposable. Do you ever walk into school and feel, for a split second, as though you are unconscious? That is how we want you to feel all the time. That is the point in early mornings.
4. Social humiliation: Yes, we didn’t plan this out. So don’t think we’ll take credit for it, yes this part is all thanks to you. It not only away chips away your self-esteem it also encourages hatred, which you will feel toward foreign nations later in life. We guarantee it.
5. Repetitiveness: It is by the continuous repetitiveness of your scholarly years that we can encourage a clockwork feeling within you.
6. Useless informat...
The other word for prison.
Hell=bad... you get the point
an inhumane experiment where the governments tries to throw as many people as possible together in the same building and fuck with them without getting sued for it
, why didnt they cancel school? its snowing!
school is a canspiracy, man. whenever someone figures out whats going on, BAM! they have "problems" and need to see the "counselor"
a building where teachers try and make you conform to their thoughts.
fucking school sucks balls