The greatest number of all time.more...
Reasons why: It is...
1. a prime number, as are 2 and 3.
2. Michael Jordan's number.
3. the NBA record for most consecutive points scored by a single player in a game, done by none other than Michael Jordan.
4. the number of chromosomes in a human sperm or egg.
5. the angle between the earth's magnetic and rotational axis.
6. the Tropic of Cancer at 23 degrees N Latitude.
7. the Tropic of Capricorn at 23 degrees S Latitude.
8. a .com and the page is very cryptic.
9. the most quoted Psalm in the bible ("The Lord is my shepherd..."
10. the number of people executed in "A Tale of Two Cities"
11. the smallest number of people for which there is at least a 50% chance that two will share the same birthday.
12. the standard TCP/IP port for Telnet.
13. one of the "Lost" numbers on the television show....also the sum of two of the other numbers (8 & 15)and the solution to 42-15-4=23, all of which are also Lost numbers.
14. the number of times Caesar was stabbed in Shakespeare's Julius Caesar.
15. has been prominently featured in the following: Serendipity, Futurama, Star Wars A New Hope, Monty Python The Life of Brian, Seinfeld, The Big Lebowski, The Matrix Reloaded, and Die Hard III among MANY MANY other movies.
16. the number of flavors Dr. Pepper claims to be a blend of.
17. the number of distinct orientations of Tetris pieces.
18. the sum of U2, the greatest band ever. U is the 21st letter of the alphabet.
19. the num...
Only the wierdest, eerie, yet awesomest number ever. It is probably the most commonly discussed number of all time. Why?more...
1--2 divided by 3 is .666
take the devils numbers(6 6 6) and add 2 and 3 6+6+6+2+3= 23
2--September 11, 2001...add it up... 09-11-2001 9+11= 20+2= 22+1= 23
World Trade Center WTC for short.
W is the 23rd letter
T is the 20th letter C is the 3rd 20+3= 23
3--Michael Jordans number. Michael's father was murdered july 23
4--David Beckhams number is 23
5--my names tc T is the 20th number in the alphabet and C is the 3rd. 20+3=23
I was number 23 on my soccer team
6--my favorite soda is dr. pepper...23 flavors
7--i graduated from my high school with the class rank of 23
8--my mother was 23 when i escaped that prison called the womb
9--the Titanic sank on April 15, 1912
10--William Shakespeare(greatest poet to ever live)
born-April 23 1564
died-April 23 1616
11--the Hiroshima bomb was dropped at 8:15a.m. 8+15= 23
on Aug. 6, 45 8+6+4+5= 23
12--W is the 23 letter of our alphabet. it has 2 points down and three points up. if you look at your keyboard you will see that w is right below and between the numbers 2 and 3.
13--it takes 23 seconds for your blood to circulate throughout your body
14--there are 23 characters on the face of all the original U.S. coins... check for yourself
15--January 23- Hitler formed the NSC
November 23-he tried to seize power
michael jordans number when he played for the bulls
this is a code alert, my truck rim size the number on jordans shirt 23's go to work
The number 23 is my favorite number.
It's my birthday.
The number of flavors in Dr. Pepper... but I don't like DP
The "23 Enigma" is the Discordant belief that all events are connected to the number 23, given enough ingenuity on the part of the interpreter.
Just watch The Number 23, you'll understand
Plus its a pretty good movie. I liked it:)
There are many more things that have to do with the number 23, trust me. I've thought of so many.. I just can't remember them all.
. . .23
.. . . 23
.. . . 23
.. . . 23
I really hope that worked..
the number of the illuminatae. also associated with chaos magick.
many examples can be found in the 'book of lies'. ie; 23 ski-doo!
the age where life officially sucks
you are not 21 anymore nor 22 so drinking has began to loose its luster
yet you are not 25 yet so insurance is still hellishly expensive
fuck i'm 23 today... fucking birthday
Nathan Scott's basketball number on TV's One Tree Hill. The show is shot in Wilmington, NC and they play in the same gym as Michael Jordan. (Also no. 23.)
Haley tattooed 23 on her.