A place to escape controlling parents and to replace with controlling admins and teachers. With one difference
At school you have friends.
School is for friends; college is for partying.
There is a Reason for getting decent grades: Escape control: If they think "oh s/he's such a good student"; then you can get away with so much more.
Jen: I hate school. I'm gonna drop out...
Jim: Why man, School's for friends...
Jen: Too much work...
Jim: Screw the work do enough so you get a B; then you can keep hanging out with me next semester.
***Walking down hallway sees an Admin oh no, *o*- no pass! Jim acts smoothly.***
Jim: Hey Mr. V how's your day going?
Mr. V: my day is going fine, very well in fact... thanks for asking. You know, you’re not really supposed to be up here, normally I'm supposed to write you up, but I'd hate to spoil my good day, can you please go down stairs...
Jim: Oh I've just got to the Chem. room for a minute... my teacher wanted me to run and get her some supplies...
Mr. V: all right you need me to unlock the door...
Jim: Yeah that's be great!
Mr. V: see you around ... Congrats on the honor role by the way...
Award for good grades:
With your friends off school grounds on Senior Privileges 30 mins later...
Jen: That's what I love about hanging out with you; you can get away with anything; you are in with all the admins.
Jim: Yep. They think we're obeying their rules but we've always got our own agenda. Hand me that fuse... I'll show you the proper way to take care of this watermelon...
place were you spend first 18 years of life taking it up the ass
Mom can i stay home from school today? my ass is still sore from english class yesterday
A place where everyone secretly hates each other includin students, staff and teachers and is a nightmare. They force you to do useless work while they also expect you to put up with peer pressure,your home life and social life.
A place where young, innocent, defencless children are kept prisoner and forced to learn useless stuff like algebra that won't count for fuck when they're old enough to get employed....
multiply out the brackets...
...would someone like to explain to me...WHAT THE HELL THIS IS???
Welcome, I am the Government. We have a plan for your future, kid. Society will lap you like a wolf laps blood.more...
1. Curriculum: it is by the enforcement of curriculum that we can positively ensure your mental intake of information is kept in a rigid line. You will have no time to experience other things; even if you did you would feel guilty. “What a waist of space in my mind” You’d think.
2. Exams: It is by the continuous use of exams that we can ensure your self-esteem remains at an all-time low. Lower grades means lower respect. You will be called an idiot; you will have low chances in life. The alternative is to succumb to the weight of society, allow us to control your mind. It is easier this way. We promise.
3. Ritualistic mornings: This is the fun part! You now will have to awaken at early hours. Yes any chance of true restfulness is completely imposable. Do you ever walk into school and feel, for a split second, as though you are unconscious? That is how we want you to feel all the time. That is the point in early mornings.
4. Social humiliation: Yes, we didn’t plan this out. So don’t think we’ll take credit for it, yes this part is all thanks to you. It not only away chips away your self-esteem it also encourages hatred, which you will feel toward foreign nations later in life. We guarantee it.
5. Repetitiveness: It is by the continuous repetitiveness of your scholarly years that we can encourage a clockwork feeling within you.
6. Useless informat...
The other word for prison.
Hell=bad... you get the point
an inhumane experiment where the governments tries to throw as many people as possible together in the same building and fuck with them without getting sued for it
dude, why didnt they cancel school? its snowing!
school is a canspiracy, man. whenever someone figures out whats going on, BAM! they have "problems" and need to see the "counselor"
a building where teachers try and make you conform to their thoughts.
fucking school sucks balls