1. A learning environment, where most of everything you learn is forgotten after you are done with it. Grades mean nothing because they only reflect what you have memorized for a test
2. Hellhole for most people
3. Preparation for college
4. A place to socialize and make friends
5. Where stereotypes are formed
6. All of the above
Parents: Hey, WTF is this, you little bitch? A "C"? No food for you for the week.
Child: But the teacher sucks and the other students don't make it better!!!
Parents: STFU, child. Get in your room you little dipshit!
Emo guy: Sigh, I have to go to school tomorrow...
Emo girl: Do you wanna cut your wrists with me tomorrow instead?
Teacher: Weren't you supposed to learn this last year...?
Student: Oh yeah I guess so.
Teacher: You guess so? Then WTH are you asking me?!
Student: Because the educational system is flawed and our knowledge of things only lasts for a few months before we forget it. Taking standardized tests every week makes us cram large amounts of information into our brain, therefore we really learn nothing because that information leaves us after we finish the goddamn test.
Teacher: DON'T TALK BACK TO ME! You're failing now, bitch! Ahahhahaha
Jock: Dude, like I'm so hot...
Cheerleader: Yeah! Me too.
Jock: Let's make out in front of everyone so they know how hot we are.
Nerd: HEY, I got a 110 on that test you said that was supposedly hard.
Guy: Oh, that's cool...
Nerd: What did you get?
Guy: A 75...
Guy: STFU *stuffs Nerd in locker*
Goth 1: I like AFI,Nine Inch Nails, and I love Marilyn Manson, and my favorite color is black.
Emo: Hey... Me too.....
Goth: Whatever you fucker poser. I'm the fucking Goth, I'll summon demons to tear you to shreds, and make you cry.
Emo: Please do.... This life sucks...
Guy: OMG THIS GOTH IS GONNA SUMMON DEMONS! RUN!!!
Prep: Yay! I just got a 95 in my AP World History class, and I'm the new student government president.
Prep 2: Ooh, is that a new Abercrombie & FitchAmerican Eagle/Hollister/Aeropostale t-shirt? I don't think my mother's wallet has seen it yet.
Prep: Yup, my lawyer-dad bought it for me. Oh I forgot to give you that hug that all preps usually do instead of saying hello *hugs*
Prep 2: *hug!*
Prep: Hey, wanna join that African-American Association club?
Prep 2: But we're not African-American!
Prep: Yeah, but it's a club.
Prep 2: Oh, OK!
Principal: How come I smell alcohol around here...?
Prep: Oh, you want some?
Principal: Yeah sure!
place were you spend first 18 years of life taking it up the ass
Mom can i stay home from school today? my ass is still sore from english class yesterday
A place where everyone secretly hates each other includin students, staff and teachers and is a nightmare. They force you to do useless work while they also expect you to put up with peer pressure,your home life and social life.
A place where young, innocent, defencless children are kept prisoner and forced to learn useless stuff like algebra that won't count for fuck when they're old enough to get employed....
multiply out the brackets...
...would someone like to explain to me...WHAT THE HELL THIS IS???
Welcome, I am the Government. We have a plan for your future, kid. Society will lap you like a wolf laps blood.more...
1. Curriculum: it is by the enforcement of curriculum that we can positively ensure your mental intake of information is kept in a rigid line. You will have no time to experience other things; even if you did you would feel guilty. “What a waist of space in my mind” You’d think.
2. Exams: It is by the continuous use of exams that we can ensure your self-esteem remains at an all-time low. Lower grades means lower respect. You will be called an idiot; you will have low chances in life. The alternative is to succumb to the weight of society, allow us to control your mind. It is easier this way. We promise.
3. Ritualistic mornings: This is the fun part! You now will have to awaken at early hours. Yes any chance of true restfulness is completely imposable. Do you ever walk into school and feel, for a split second, as though you are unconscious? That is how we want you to feel all the time. That is the point in early mornings.
4. Social humiliation: Yes, we didn’t plan this out. So don’t think we’ll take credit for it, yes this part is all thanks to you. It not only away chips away your self-esteem it also encourages hatred, which you will feel toward foreign nations later in life. We guarantee it.
5. Repetitiveness: It is by the continuous repetitiveness of your scholarly years that we can encourage a clockwork feeling within you.
6. Useless informat...
The other word for prison.
Hell=bad... you get the point
an inhumane experiment where the governments tries to throw as many people as possible together in the same building and fuck with them without getting sued for it
dude, why didnt they cancel school? its snowing!
school is a canspiracy, man. whenever someone figures out whats going on, BAM! they have "problems" and need to see the "counselor"
a building where teachers try and make you conform to their thoughts.
fucking school sucks balls