1. noun - the only man in the world to have a guitar whose action is 1/10,000 of an inch. Also reported to have other "attributes" of the same dimension. Wears 80's workout pants and has never actually been heard or seen playing a guitar, yet knows everything about everything. All guitars supposedly touched by Ricco go up in value exponentially. For example, a $200 guitar touched by Ricco is suddenly worth $10,000. Has an army of personal security guards and a multi-million dollar studio...that no one has ever seen.
2. noun - master of being booted off multiple web forums
3. adjective - used to describe one with diahrea of the mouth and constipation of the brain with delusions of grandure whose stories bare no resemblance to the truth. Ex: That was one Ricco story - no one will ever believe it, not even JA.
4. verb: to tell a far-fetched story. Ex: Brave Dave Ricco'd when he said he owned 1,000 vintage Dean guitars
5. noun - a douchenoodle. Ex: That guy starting fights with everyone over the internet is a real Ricco.
I can't believe Brandon Ricco'd...I really thought he dated 5 supermodels at once.
If Billy keeps picking on Faust, everone will think he's a Ricco.