1514 definitions by Mike
What occurs during the course of an Herbal Essence commercial.
"Did you see that chick in the Herbal Essence commercial? Was she having an orgasm or something!?"
by Mike Apr 13, 2004 add a video
March 8, 2007 Urban Word of the Day
building up saliva in the salivary glands using some stimulus, like sour food or yawning, and then pressing the tongue upon the glands, causing the saliva to shoot out, usually at an impressive distance.
Shit, Eric just gleeked all over my food!
by mike Apr 26, 2003 add a video
November 5, 2007 Urban Word of the Day
A job where no work is involved. To get paid for doing nothing. Standing around at work and talking all day.
Look over there, Brian is riding the gravy train again.
by Mike Jan 18, 2004 add a video
a large, atrocious enormous blob of brownish stuff that comes out of your ass in all shapes and sizes. Sometimes crawling out, other times catapulting out, creating huge splashes.
The poop shot out of my butt at rapid fire speed.
As the poop hit the water, it was immediately lost to sight.
by mike Feb 14, 2004 add a video
The all purpose word.
Example 1: *See's hot girls* Damn.
Example 2: *Your team loses a game* Damn.
Example 3: *You spill coffee on a white shirt* Damn.
by Mike Apr 4, 2004 add a video
1) A germanic tribe who invaded the late roman empire along with the vandals, visi goths etc and actually became more civilized afterwards.
2) An building style used in medieval times and later in victorian times.
2) A literature style of which Dracula and ther supernateral horrors were written in.
3) A music genre that came about in the 80's as an of shoot of punk.
4) A subculture of people who originally listened to Goth music. Now has increased to fit Industrial and Black/Death metal followers. Goths are typically seen as morbid, wearing black clothes almost all of the time, and wearing make up regardless of sex. Also seen to be more open minded to other cultures, sexualities etc.
5) Prententious people who listen to Nu metal who think they are goths but really teenagers who know nothing of music.
(Goth/Industrial bands: Bauhaust, Sisters of Mercy, The Cure, Nine Inch Nails KMFDM. NON-Goth bands: Korn, Linkin Park, SLipknot.)
by Mike Nov 14, 2003 add a video
A store where psuedo-punks/goths go buy their identity. I mean, clothes. Watch out, those kids that shop at Hot Topic sure are rebellious, I mean, what can be more rebellious than feeding a multi-million dollar company by buying a crapy overpriced Good Charlotte shirt to look different like everyone else? Buying a GG Allen shirt from some run down, fishy looking store owned by some shady looking dude? Nah.
You guys! I just bought this shirt with a pentagram on it! Isn't it cool! Daddy wouldn't let me buy it with his credit card, but since I'm so rebellious I stole it from him! Probation, here I come! I mean... The darkness that is my soul craved the dark energy emitted from this shirt showing my love for my dark lord. Yeah.
by Mike Apr 28, 2004 add a video