Something people with small dicks or tits do. A way high and drunk people get it in with randoms. What you yell multiple times when someone touches you in an abnormal way, or anyway at all; whether it's your friend, or a creepy old man. Also, can sing a song about it.
ex. 1: Joe- Tommy and Gina did it last night.
Zoey- But Tommy has a small dick..
Joe- He probably raped her.
ex. 2: *Emily grabs Jamie's shirt* Jamie *at top of lungs*: RAPE!! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE!
ex. 3: *Emily grabs Jamie's shirt* Jamie: "STOP! don't touch me there! this is my private square! R-A-P-E! GET YOUR SMALL DICK OUT OF ME!"
When they aren't kissing you. It takes two to tango.
Either he didn't brush his teeth, or she just got raped.
Appalling crime of forced sexual violence against another person. Except when it happens to a man in prison, in which case, in Western culture, it is apparently highly amusing.
"The woman was brutally raped"
"Don't drop the soap, ha ha"
1. A violent disgusting crime on a person, when theyer have violently been forced to have sex with another person. Its is very traumatizing and rapists should all die slow deaths
2. A term used by gamers to express extream victory or a amzing weapon in call of duty.
3. WHat girls and guys at my school say when you do something that invulvs moving near them, tapping them or looking at them
1. That women was raped then the rapist was sent to prison got out and was killed by a great person
2. I raped your team,The ACR in call of duty RaPes!!
3. Boy: moves over to girl and asks for a pencil
girl: yells rape and nobody cares becuse shes being a retard
Typical Japanese greeting
The businessman on the train greeted the schoolgirl by beginning to rape her.
Losing horribly in a video game.
But in reality people are pretty much saying I just got butt fucked in the ass, over the internet.
I got raped in Halo last night.
A very bad crime in the real world, refers to forcing sex upon someone.
On any online game however, the meaning is changed from something completely different. It's interesting that one of the #1 internet insults is to attack someone's sexuality. But raped can be used in any sense, and will never, EVER be used by the rapee to accuse the rapist of being gay.
Word of warning, don't try and challenge that either...
Rapist: *Headshots someone 8 consecutive matches with
a glock in counter-strike* "Dude, you just got raped!"
soon-to-be rapee: "It's team rockets on valhala, and
all the noobs on my team quit. I'm about to get