when something isn't very cool. when something is lame.
Yo son the way he treated that girl was straight poverty son.
Moneyless, Broke, Lame, Weak
His family was in such poverty they had to get clothes from Salvation Army.
1. Conditon in which you fall below the needed amount of resources needed to live.
2. Financial guidelines used by some countries to establish a line, in which you fall below it you are considered poor.
1. Half the children under the age of 12 died up until 200 years ago because most civilizations suffered from poverty.
2. I fall below America's poverty line of $13,000 a year. I only make $9000.
Offical Poverty line for a family of 4 in the US is 18,000. this of course is based on governments idea of what ppl use money for.. Where at least 28,000 is needed to support a family of 4.
according to the government standards, about 36 Million americans are in Poverty. But the number is actually around 50 Million based on real standards
remember this quote:
"Focusing on the poor and ignoring the system of power, privilege, and profit that makes them poor, is a little like blaming the corpse for murder" - Michael Parenti
When your family dosen't have any money and lives a horrible existence. It's really not anything to joke about.
Poverty is when your family is lazy and live in section 8 housing units and get state government checks just to get by.
Poverty is when you get made fun of for not wearing anything clean or nice to school and being known as one of "poorest kids at school" and laughed at.
Poverty is when no one likes you at school because of it.
Poverty is when your mom keeps having baby after baby just to get her welfare check to support her habit.
Poverty is when your mom gives you up and no one likes you and you wonder if you'll end up the same as her.
Poverty is a hellish existence and I live it.
Living without or struggling to pay for basic essentials required to live, ie; food, clothes, water, housing or health care.
Many percieve that poverty only exists in third world countries, but the reality is, you will find poverty in almost every country in the world, even in developed countries like the USA, Britain, Canada, Australia ect.
In the UK alone, it is thought that up to 40% of children live in poverty. First world country my arse.
1. A condition that an individual exists in if he or she lacks the proper resources to sustain the minimum standard of what is considered a healthy existence. Income is often used as an indicator for poverty, though poverty can also refer to a lack of fundamental services, such as sanitation or healthcare, in the location that the individual resides.
2. Any kind of lacking of the necessary components or qualities
1. The homeless guy lived in poverty because he recycled cans for a living and didn't make enough money to purchase what he needed to live healthily. The African shepherd also lived in poverty, because the services necessary to make his life healthy could not purchased at all where he lived, even if he had money.
2. "There is no wealth like education and no poverty like ignorance."
-Ali ibn Abi Talib
Unfortunate or unpleasing; bad; not money
. Can be used to show disapproval.
Wow that joke was pretty poverty. You suck.