Players can be male or female. They are usually slick, dress nicely and are very charming.
They prey on people socially usually looking for sex or money. They have a way of befriending people and making them feel important, before they use them to their own ends.
Players make horrible friends or “significant others,” because they will “Judas back stab” and hurt you in any way possible if it is in their best interest.
They have no loyalty to anyone but themselves
Johnny's got a sex-to-masturbation ratio of 2.06. What a player.
2. A person clever enough to deceive three or more people into simeoultaneous committed relationships.
3. A respectful salutation
4. A description of the past in EVERY man's autobiographical account
5. A person who is not fully conscious, but slightly in the know.
2. "Asheley is dating two roommates and their bestfriends, and none of her boyfriends know about the others!"
3. "What's up, playa"
4. "I was such a player before I got married."
5. "Man, I am just a player trying to win at the game of life."